BUREI Watches - Stylish, Classic and Cool American style, have been developed with meticulous attention to quality, function and details. It was only a matter of time before BUREI took on the world of watches.
ABOUT BUREI #15006
--BUREI Womens Elevated Stylish Skeleton White Leather Watch
• Japanese Automatic Movement with Analog Display
• Protective Sapphire Crystal Dial Window
• Round Watch with Crown and White Leather Strap
• Features Gold and Silver Tone Brass Skeleton Dial, Diamond, Buckle Closure, Water Resistant to 50M(164 ft)
• A BUREI quartz analog watch has a 1.55-Volt silver-oxide button battery. It is specially designed for watches and will last approximately 18-36 months under normal use.
NOTE: Frequent use of special functions, like the stopwatch timer on chronograph models, may shorten battery life.
• All BUREI watches meet international standards for water resistance to 3 ATM, so faucet spray or rain won't damage them as long as the case, crown and crystal remain intact. DO NOT press the push-buttons on a chronograph model when the watch is under water, or it will not remain water resistant.
NOTE: We recommend that you do not get leather strap wet. Exposing leather to water can cause premature wear and deterioration.
This limited warranty does not cover batteries, straps, gold-plating, scratches or any damage arising from normal wear, accidents or misuse, or from any alteration, service or repair performed by any party other than the BUREI Watch Company or one of its Authorized Service Centers.
★ Japanese automatic movement FOR precise timekeeping.
★ Scratch - resistant sapphire crystal lens; Water resistant 316L stainless steel case.
★ Skeleton analog display in the middle and sunflower design with fine calfskin leather strap which will be perfect for every occasion.
★ Water resistant: suitable for daily use, splash / rain resistant. NOT suitable for diving, swimming, snorkeling, water-related work.
★ Elegant & luxury packaging; Replacement with 30 Days for any reason; 2 year warranty for quality issues.