-White ceramic watch #13002 from BUREI.
•White Mother of Pearl dial
•Sapphire crystal dial window
•Japanese quartz movement
•Glow in the dark hands
•1.26" (32mm) stainless steel case
•Water resistant 5 ATM
•316L stainless steel bracelet
•Glossy ceramic link
•Fold-over clasp with double push-button closure
•Hollowed design of butterfly pattern
•Arabic numeral & diamonds hour markers
•A BUREI quartz analog watch has a 1.55-Volt silver-oxide battery. It is specially designed for watches and will last approximately 18-36 months under normal use.
NOTE: Frequent use of special functions, like the stopwatch timer on chronograph models, may shorten battery life.
•All BUREI watches meet international standards for water resistance to 3 ATM, so faucet spray or rain won't damage them as long as the case, crown and crystal remain intact. DO NOT press the push-buttons on a chronograph model when the watch is under water, or it will not remain water resistant.
NOTE: We recommend that you do not get leather strap wet. Exposing leather to water can cause premature wear and deterioration.
1. White Mother of Pearl dial; sapphire crystal dial window
2. Japanese quartz movement with analog display; glow in the dark hands
3. 1.26" (32mm) stainless steel case; fluted crown; water resistant 5 ATM
4. 316L stainless steel bracelet with glossy ceramic link at center; fold-over clasp with double push-button closure
5. Hollowed design of butterfly pattern at pearl dial center; sword-shape hands and Arabic numeral & diamonds hour markers
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||BUREI|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||32.2 millimeters|
|Band length||170 millimeters|
|Band width||14 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||scratch-resistant, portable, World time, ceramic bracelet, water resistant|
|Item weight||2.72 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||164 Feet|